This notice applies across all websites that we own and operate and all services we provide, including our online platform, and any other services we may offer (for example, consulting, research, branding, or training). For the purpose of this notice, we’ll just call them our ‘services’.
When we say ‘personal data’ we mean identifiable information about you, like your name, email, address, telephone number, support queries, community comments and so on. If you can’t be identified (for example, when personal data has been aggregated and anonymized) then this notice doesn’t apply.
We may need to update this notice from time to time. Where a change is significant, we’ll make sure we let you know – usually by sending you an email or in app notification.
Last updated: Date
Who are ‘we’?
When we refer to ‘we’ (or ‘our’ or ‘us’), that means the InCon, LLC. We are headquartered are in Dallas, Texas. InCon is a strategic marketing agency that exists to accelerate business growth with our unique ability to deliver a phenomenal experience at a fraction of large agency costs.
How we collect your data
When you visit our website or use our services, we collect personal and company data. The ways we collect it can be broadly categorized into the following:
Information you provide to us directly: When you visit or use some parts of our websites and/or services we might ask you to provide personal data to us. For example, we ask for your contact information when you sign up or register to the platform, purchase a subscription, and participate in any of the assessment tools, contact us with questions or request support.
- If you purchase any subscription/plan from us (via our Websites or via phone, email or letter): Name, company name, company address, billing contact, billing address, company email address, company phone number, job title, information from our correspondence with you, information on your order, such as price and Service information, information on defects or erroneous Services, your feedback and complaints, quotes we offer you, customer ID, information on your customer account, payment information such as bank account details or check information, information on outstanding payments.
- If you sign-up/register on our Websites. Name, company name, company address, company email address, company phone number, job title, job function, industry, your interest(s) in InCon, LLCand/or its Services.
- If you contact us (via our Websites or via phone, email or letter), e.g. for a support request. Name, company name, company address, company email address, company phone number, and information on our communication with you, your interest(s) in InCon, LLCand/or its Services, and any additional information you provide us with.
- If you merely use our Websites. IP address, browser data, device type, Uniform Resource Locators (URL), operating system, site preferences, and information on your usage of our Websites.
- If you are in our email marketing campaigns: Name, company name, email address, phone number, address, position/ job title, information whether you are already a customer, marketing campaign information, such us your reaction to our marketing and your interest in our products.
If you don’t want to provide us with personal data, you don’t have to, but it might mean you can’t use some parts of our websites or services.
Information we collect automatically: We collect some information about you automatically when you visit our websites or use our services, like your IP address and device type. We also collect information when you navigate through our websites and services, including what pages you looked at and what links you clicked on. This information is useful for us as it helps us get a better understanding of how you’re using our websites and services so that we can continue to provide the best experience possible (e.g., by personalizing the content you see).
Some of this information is collected using cookies and similar tracking technologies.
Cookies and other tracking technologies do we use:By using our Services you are agreeing that we can use tracking technologies, including cookies, web beacons, and similar technology (collectively, “tracking technologies”) in accordance with this policy. These tracking technologies collect information about how you use the Services (e.g., the pages you view, the links you click, and other actions you take on the Services), information about your browser and online usage patterns (e.g., IP address, log files, browser type, browser language, referring/exit pages and URLs, pages viewed, whether you opened an email, links clicked, etc.), and information about the device(s) you use to access the Services. We, or our third-party partners, may link your various devices so that content you see on one device can result in relevant advertising and content displayed on another device, and so that we may recognize and contact you on the various devices you may use. We collect analytics data, or use third-party analytics tools such as Google Analytics, to help us measure traffic and usage trends for the Services and to understand more about the demographics of our users.
• What are Cookies? Cookies are pieces of code that allow for personalization of the Services experience by saving your information such as user ID and other preferences. A cookie is a small data file that we transfer to your device’s hard disk (such as your computer or smartphone) for record-keeping purposes. Cookies do lots of different jobs, like helping us understand how our Websites are being used, helping us analyze trends, administering the Websites, tracking users’ movements around the Websites, gathering demographic information about our user base as a whole, letting you navigate between pages efficiently, remembering your preferences and generally improving your browsing experience. Cookies can also help ensure marketing you see online is more relevant to you and your interests.
• Other tracking technologies used for? Additionally, we use the data collected through tracking technologies to: (a) remember information so that you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit the Website(s); (b) provide custom, personalized content and information, including targeted content and advertising;(c) provide and monitor the effectiveness of our Services; (d) monitor aggregate metrics such as total number of visitors, traffic, usage, and demographic patterns on our Websites; and diagnose or fix technology problems; and (f) otherwise to plan for and enhance our Services.
• What types of cookies are used by InCon, LLC? The types of cookies used on our site can generally be put into one of the following categories: strictly necessary; analytics; functionality; and social media. You can find out more about each of the cookie categories in the table below.
o Strictly Necessary Cookies. These cookies are essential to make our Websites work. They enable you to move around the Websites and use their features. Without these cookies, services that are necessary for you to fully use our Websites may not be available, such as accessing certain areas of the Websites.
o Analytics Cookies. These allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around the Services when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way the Services works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
o Functionality Cookies. These cookies allow us to recognize you and tailor our Websites to provide enhanced features and content to you. For example, these cookies can be used to remember your IP address, language choice, country selection and requested Services.
• How long will cookies stay on your browsing device? The length of time a cookie will stay on your browsing device depends on whether it is a “persistent” or “session” cookie. Session cookies will only stay on your device until you stop browsing the website that has set the cookie. Persistent cookies stay on your browsing device after you have finished browsing a particular website, until they are deleted or until they expire.
If you wish to limit third party advertising cookies, you can turn the cookies off by visiting the following links and others:
o Your Online Choices (http://www.youronlinechoices.com/)
o Network Advertising Initiative (http://www.networkadvertising.org/)
o Digital Advertising Alliance (http://www.aboutads.info/consumers)
o TRUSTe’s Opt-out Tool (http://preferences-mgr.truste.com)
Information we get from third parties:Most of the information we collect, we collect directly from you. Sometimes we might collect personal data about you from other sources, such as publicly available materials or trusted third parties like our marketing and research partners. We use this information to supplement the personal data we already hold about you, in order to better inform, personalize and improve our services, and to validate the personal data you provide.
Where we collect personal data, we’ll only process it:
- to perform a contract with you, or
- where we have legitimate interests to process the personal data and they’re not overridden by your rights, or
- in accordance with a legal obligation, or
- where we have your consent.
If we don’t collect your personal data, we may be unable to provide you with all our services, and some functions and features on our websites may not be available to you.
If you’re someone who doesn’t have a relationship with us, but believe that a InCon, LLC subscriber has entered your personal data into our websites or services, you’ll need to contact that InCon, LLC subscriber for any questions you have about your personal data (including where you want to access, correct, amend, or request that the user delete, your personal data).
How we use your data
We use your personal data to operate our websites and provide you with any services you’ve requested, and to manage our relationship with you. We also use your personal data for other purposes, which may include the following:
To communicate with you. This may include:
- providing you with information you’ve requested from us (like training or education materials) or information we are required to send to you
- operational communications, like changes to our platform and services, security updates, or assistance with using our websites and services
- marketing communications (about InCon, LLC about product announcements, software updates, and special offers.) in accordance with your marketing preferences
- asking you for feedback or to take part in any research we are conducting (which we may engage a third party to assist with).
To support you: This may include assisting with the resolution of technical support issues or other issues relating to the websites or services, whether by email, in-app support or otherwise.
To protect you: So that we can detect and prevent any fraudulent or malicious activity, and make sure that everyone is using our websites and services fairly and in accordance with our Terms & Conditions.
To market to you: In addition to sending you marketing communications, we may also use your personal data to display targeted advertising to you online – through our own websites and services or through third party websites and their platforms.
To analyze, aggregate and report: We may use the personal data we collect about you and other users of our websites and services (whether obtained directly or from third parties) to produce aggregated and anonymized analytics and reports, which we may share publicly or with third parties.
By using this platform, you consent to your personal information being collected, held and used in this way and for any other use you authorize. InCon, LLC will only use your personal information for the purposes described in this Policy or with your express permission.
It is your responsibility to keep your password to the Service safe. you should notify us as soon as possible if you become aware of any misuse of your password, and immediately change your password within the Service or via the “Forgotten Password” process.
INCON, LLC Software does not store your credit card details
When you pay for the Service by credit card, your credit card details are not stored by InCon, LLC. Your credit card details are encrypted and securely stored by a third-party payment gateway to enable InCon, LLC to automatically bill your credit card on a recurring basis.
The length of time we keep your personal data depends on what it is and whether we have an ongoing business need to retain it (for example, to provide you with a service).
We’ll retain your personal data for as long as we have a relationship with you and for a period afterwards where we have an ongoing business need to retain it, in accordance with our data retention policies and practices. Following that period, we’ll make sure it’s deleted or anonymized.
The Organization’s data may be permanently deleted by InCon, LLC 90 days after the Organization stops paying to use InCon, LLC, or at the Account Owner request (a fee may be applicable for such requests).
Links to Other Websites and Services.
The Services may contain links to and from third party websites of our business partners, advertisers, and social media sites and our users may post links to third party websites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies. We strongly recommend that you read their privacy policies and terms and conditions of use to understand how they collect, use, and share information. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content on the websites of third-party sites.
It’s your personal data and you have certain rights relating to it. When it comes to marketing communications, you can ask us not to send you these at any time – just follow the unsubscribe instructions contained in the marketing communication or send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. You also have rights to:
- know what personal data we hold about you, and to make sure it’s correct and up to date
- request a copy of your personal data, or ask us to restrict processing your personal data or delete it
- object to our continued processing of your personal data.
You can exercise these rights at any time by sending an email to email@example.com.
If you’re not happy with how we are processing your personal data, please let us know by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will review and investigate your complaint and try to get back to you within a reasonable time frame. you can also complain to your local data protection authority. They will be able to advise you how to submit a complaint.
Our team will endeavor to:
- provide an initial response to your query or complaint within 10 business days, and
- investigate and attempt to resolve your query or complaint within 30 business days or such longer period as is necessary and notified to you by our team.
Our email is email@example.com.